Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Training Notes 3-21-08

Not much going on in Spring Training the last few days but here's a few notes:

**Rich Hill- what is going on with you. 1 2/3 innings and 6 walks??? You didn't walk one single batter last spring. Get it together man.............I drafted you as my third pitcher!

**The Reds sent Jay Bruce to Louisville. They'll use Patterson and Hopper in center and Freel everywhere on the field. If they're smart, it won't be long until he's back up. Wake up Dusty Baker. The Cardinals also sent Cody Rasmus down to triple A. The Cards suck badly, so he shouldn't be down long.

**Yovani Gallardo and Scott Kazmir will open the season on the DL. Hurry back Kazmir, I need you in my starting lineup.

1 comment:

RoseFan said...

I saw Chamberlin pitch to three batters a couple days ago and he blew all three away. They had no chance as all three struck out. The dude throws smoke for sure.