Thursday, March 27, 2008

MLB Notes 3-27-08

Well Spring Training is winding down and it's time for opening day Monday........oh wait.....Did the A's and Red Sox already play two? Rediculous. For me, opening day is MONDAY which is the way it should be. While the Sox and A's get readjusted to normal time, the rest of the league will open up Monday and Tuesday. Spring Training brought quite a few injuries but to me was rather uneventful. I'm already irritated with Dusty Baker. I was hopeful the Reds were on a road to something positive this year but I've got a bad feeling they will go right in the crapper like ususal. Hurry up Jay Bruce and Homer Bailey and get back where you belong.

Rich Harden has already rang up 9 Ks. Manny is actually playing hard so far and has 5 RBIs. Good luck in your first fantasy week.

No comments: