Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Training Notes 3-13-08

**Ichiro finally got a hit after going 0-21. Nice job. I'm still not drafting him in the first 6 rounds.

**Cross Curt Schilling off your list. He just got placed on the 60 day DL. He is my least favorite player anyway. I'd love to see Clemen's HGH butt smack Schilling in the mouth. The Yanks will own the Red Sox this year.

**Great night for me today on a personal note. My two least favorite college basketball teams got bounced today from their conference tourneys.............so long Loserville and Florida GAYtors.

**Billy Crystal struck out today for the Yanks. He almost got a hit, but it just bounced foul.

1 comment:

RoseFan said...

My favorite active player made a great actor and comedian's dream come true. You can count Jeter as one of the good guys in the game today. Have an awesome year Mr. Jeter and thanks for playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Great job Billy, not a bad swing, getting wood on the ball