Monday, January 26, 2009

Manny Being Manny Makes Me Sick!

I really dislike Manny Rameriz. I've never nor will I ever have him on my fantasy team and I'm thankful he'll never be a Red. This guy is asking for $25 million per year for at least 4 years. That's a joke. First, nobody, including A-Rod is worth 25 mill. At least A-Rod plays defense. Manny is a complete liability in the outfield. He couldn't catch a cold and he hustles like a 100 year old woman. Just because this guy finally decided to show some fire after he was traded to the Dodgers, he thinks he deserves this kind of money......GET REAL. Manny has always been a dangerous hitter. The problem is that he doesn't really care. Any time he's had a chance to take a day off, or pretend he's injured, he's taken full advantage. Of his 15 Major League Seasons, Manny has played more than 150 games only 7 times. That sucks and so does Manny. Good luck with $25 million Man-Ram. I wouldn't doubt see this guy sit at home next season because he won't get the money he THINKS he deserves.

No comments: