Monday, September 15, 2008

Who Are You Rootin For?

I'm personally rooting for the Phils to win the NL East and the Brew Crew to rap up the wild card. I dislike the Mets a lot. I'm a little disappointed they fired Ned Yost today. You're leading the wild card and you fire your manager? Is that really the best thing to do?

In the AL East, I'm definitely rooting soley for Tampa Bay and the 100 fans they get to show up and watch the playoffs. I know who I'm not rooting for........The Evil Empire Red Sox. Go Rays. In the AL Central, it's pretty much a toss up betwwn the White Sox and the Twins. I'd like to see Griffey go the playoffs but I like Mauer and the Twins too.

4 comments:

RoseFan said...

It blows my mind that you can have a lead in the wildcard race with twelve games left to play and fire your manager. I wish this guy was the general manager of the Reds.

GMo said...

I'd take Ned Yost over Dusty Baker too!

Anonymous said...

LA all the way

Anonymous said...

GO CUBS, 100 years is long enough