Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fantasy Baseball Playoff Time

Well, I hope everyone has secured a spot in your fantasy playoffs. I was lucky enough to secure the regular season title for the first time in 4 or 5 years. RoseFan finally let me win one. He and I are on a road to meet in the title week of the playoffs.

It's time to lock down your rosters for some of you and for others, it's time to secure two start pitchers for the coming weeks. You need to take a close look to see who your opponent is and how their pitching is going to line out. If you haven't already, take a look at some young guys for possible keeper leagues. I love this Span fella from the Twins. He carried me last week. I did make a trade after losing Kinsler. It helped the guy I traded with and me. For me, I got immediate help with Brian Roberts in the middle infield slot after losing Kinsler. For him, he got possible keepers for next year in Ludwick and Loney.

Good luck to you all......except if you're playing me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya wofantasybaseball.blogspot.com admin discovered your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com