Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stay away from me in 2008


Here are some guys I will stay away from this year...........in no particular order.

Ryan Braun (Brewers) I'm scared of him. There's a possible move to the outfield which may make him the next Casey Blake.

Miguel Tejada (Astros) Mr. Tejada may be battling it out in court with Congress and maybe even spending some time in pinstripes............just not the ones in the NYC. I would to like to see him jack 30+ over the train tracks in Houston. Not even laying off the juice will prevent that. Keep an eye on his legal troubles.

Aaron Rowand (Giants) Moving from a hitters park in Philly to a "Giant" park won't help. He's coming off a contract year. Stay away!

Paul LoDuca (Nats) A knee injury and roid issues= Beware. I really did like this dude. He doesn't strike out at all.

Gary Matthews Jr. (Angels) No HGH led to injury and less power in 2007.

MORE TO COME.........................

No comments: