Sunday, February 10, 2008

Power numbers won't be great in 08

Roger, Roger, Roger.......I sure hope you are telling the truth, but put yourself in the shoes of an average fan. I have followed your career for over twenty years and "awesome" just doesn't do your career justice. You have been "The Man" for so long and now, well what now. It seems everything you do should have a dance named after it. You are a Major League pitcher, you are not on Dancing with the Stars my man. I hope so much that I have to come back here and reply to this because you and your name somehow got cleared. As much as I'd like to see that happen, it would shock me if it did.

And I said all that to say this..........HGH or Steriods be damned!!!!!!!!!!!

Power numbers will be down this season for sure. I think it would take a complete idoit to shoot the juice in his ass this season. I just got thru reading the Mitchell Report, all 400 pages, and there seems to be plenty of evidence on plenty of players. Does anyone else wonder or care, with a war going on and our economy in the toliet and the lack of health care in this nation for so many people, why Congress spends all the money and time on this issue. Don't get me wrong we need steriods and HGH out of the game, but come on. So just remember this if you draft the "juciers" you might be the one getting stuck in the ass!!!!!!!!

No comments: