Monday, February 9, 2009

What does this do to A-Fraud's Fantasy Value?

The most important thing for me in this whole debacle is.......how is this going to effect A-Rod's fantasy year? I'd say, it can't be good. There will be boos, signs, and more reporters than you can shake a stick at following A-Rod throughtout this season. Heck, this guy gets booed at home after hitting 50 homers and batting .300. What is going to happen on the road. Maybe A-Rod will man up and block out the distrations and have a .350/60 homer year. I don't think this guy has the mental makeup to block it out. He's too worried about what people think and his status as baseball's best ever. I don't think he'll bat .250, but I don't see this being A-Rod's best season. I think this drops him down to maybe a risky 1st round pick.

No comments: