Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jay Bruce Already!!!!!!

I know some people probably get sick of seeing me and RoseFan talk so much about the Reds but they are my favorite team and I like to let off some steam because their management sucks. Jay Bruce needs to be in Cincy. Living right outside of Loserville, Kentucky, it's nice seeing him in triple A but enough is enough. Over the past 10 games, Bruce is batting .611 with three homers and 12 RBI. Dusty Baker's boy Mr. Cory Patterson is struggling and Keppinger just went out of the lineup for a good period of time with a knee cap so the Reds need someone in the lineup that can hit the baseball. Adam Dunn can't play a lick of D and he swings and misses more than anyone I've seen in my lifetime. Griffey will soon be off to check out the Space Needle in rainy Seattle. Note to Reds sorry management....................BRING HIM UP BEFORE MARTY SLAPS YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD!

No comments: