Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Picks

I guess I am crazy enough to think that the Red Sox pitching will prevail again in the ALCS. In the National League it would be crazy to pick the Dodgers but even if they beat the Phils it wouldn't be as big of an upset as they pulled by the embarrassment they put on those Cubs. Are they finally getting use to losing after 100 years. No I don't think the Dodgers will pull it out, but there is a small part of me that wants Joe Torre to win it all after the Yankees ran him out of town after that stretch of reaching the post season he had.

I am saying Boston and Philly in an east coast battle where weather could very much be an issue in this series. As much as I hate to say this, Red Sox win it all again and talk starts about Beantown being the most dominant team in baseball sense the Big Red Machine days.....Did I just say something positive about the Red Sox

Hey does Manny get two shares of playoffs.....Dodgers and Red Sox and they both are in LCS so does he also get two shares from that. Will he get a ring if Boston pulls it off. What if LA and Boston make the series.....

1 comment:

RoseFan said...

I did get the weather part right. How about that 46 hour rain delay.