Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MannyWood Can Now Light The Grill


Put him back on your draft board, oh he was never off or in my case never on. There are just some guys I won't draft and this ass is one of them.

On my way home from work tonight I was listening to one of my favorite sports shows, JT The Brick on Fox Sports and they are reporting that Manny will continue to be Manny in MannyWood again this season. After turning down the $45 million a few days ago, supposedly because Manny needs his money NOW instead of some of it being deferred for a few years. You know a man has to be able to feed his family in these tough times.

Not real sure about the details at this hour but they were saying it was still for $45 million. I guess maybe the Dodgers are going to give it to him on time so he can feed his family. Hopefully after signing for $45 million he won't have to be selling his grill on EBAY again this year. He has enough money to buy his family's food so he should keep the grill so he will have something to cook the family's food on.

Manny is not wearing Yankee pinstripes or Boston Red, look for him in LA Dodger blue. I wonder if any DodgerDogs were part of this deal.

No comments: