Sunday, September 28, 2008

Proof This Is A Great Place For Fantasy Info

I just want to congratulate my co-writer, and son-in-law, who had probably the best fantasy baseball season I have ever been witness to. I myself am no stranger to winning at least one of our fantasy leagues. But this season Gmo won our big money league and the playoffs in that same league. If that wasn't enough he also won the small money league and the small money league playoffs, yes it was a clean sweep for him. That's quite the smack down he put on the other twenty guys of including myself. I did get a little hot towards the end of the season and finished runner up to him in the big money playoffs, so believe me there is some talent on this site....use it.

So guys remember this as we head to the off season, we will be keeping up with what's happening over the winter. Just because baseball is almost over don't mean it's time to quit thinking about it. This is the time of year you read about who is doing what in fall and winter leagues, somewhere therein lies a fantasy stud for next season. We will post, maybe not as ofter as we do now but we will inform as info warrants it.Check in with us from time to time over the winter!!!!!!!!!!

If you have fantasy stories to post here we would love to hear about them.
Sign up for our feeds and enjoy the playoffs and World Series!

No comments: