Saturday, May 24, 2008

Continued Fantasy Disappointments

There's a couple guys I drafted this year that are really starting to get to me. Luckily I didn't draft them both in the same league. I'd love to punch them in the mouth right now. Maybe I could knock some pop into their bats.

*Nick Markakis-Luckily Markakis isn't playing tonight. At least he can't get me anymore negative points. He's sitting at -5.00 for the week in Fox Fantasy Baseball. Markakis is stinkin it up at .253/8/22 with 47 strikeouts. I think he's trying to out-suck Alex Rios. Markakis is coming off two up and coming years. In 2007, he went .300/23/112. He better start getting hot soon. I know the O's are brutally bad, but Tejada didn't give him that much protection in the lineup did he?

*Alex Rios-Alex, please strikeout again. Right now, Rios is sitting at .258/3/19 and 48 strikeouts. He's on his way to 150. Rios is coming off of a really good 2007 campaign in which he batting .297 with 24 dingers and 85 RBI to go along with 43 doubles and 17 steals.

No comments: